Monday, August 15, 2011

Pottermore survey

I saw this on Kristina Horner's blog and liked it. So I filled it out too!


  1. What's your Pottermore username? ChaserWolf60
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? Ravenclaw. I say this because I think ChaserWolf sounds like a spy name. I basically could call James Bond and be like “007, this is ChaserWolf..” and spies have to be really smart.  
  3. What House do you want to be in? From the beginning of my Potter obsession I have identified with Slytherin. I am ambitious. I can be cunning. And I have been known to be a snob from time to time. Still, in all honesty I see some of all the houses in me. I’ve always considered myself a Slytherin and at first I was in a full panic of “What if I don’t get sorted into Slytherin?!?!?!” but I have really gotten to where I am just excited to see what the Sorting Hat does. I will be thrilled with being sorted into Slytherin because then I know I was right when I identified with it. But, if I don’t get into Slytherin I will be okay. Getting into Gryffindor will freak me out. Seriously. But Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff will be fine with me. My preference order is Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Gryffindor.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? I think so! I’ve been Werewolf obsessed since I was a kid (took the book The Howling to Girl Scout camp when I was 10 – yeah, I was THAT girl.) I’m constantly chasing things such as wisdom, peace, Keanu Reeves, and the perfect glass of iced tea..  
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? In my mind I always imagined Willow with Dragon Heartstring but I trust Pottermore to do what’s right. Whatever I get, I think it will be good for me and probably awesome.  
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? Half blood.  Ugh - there.. I said it publicly! UGH!
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 3. The sun wasn’t even up! It was pretty awesome. I stumbled across Pottermore being open on accident. All the other times I had tried it was not clue time. So I wasn't expecting it to be open this time either - but I had to look. I was putting on makeup for work, stopped to check Pottermore just out of curiosity and boom, there it was.. open with a clue! My heart stopped, my hands shook.. but I got in!  
  8. What shape is your Patronus? Lion. Hands down, this is a no brainer.
  9. What does your boggart look like? A fish. Merlin help me – a fish.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Matamorphmagus. That would be super cool. Animagus would be cool too, don’t get me wrong.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? Wolf. That would be super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment