Monday, March 5, 2012

To pass or not to pass... that is the question..

The semester ended yesterday. I am stressing hard about Statistics and Research. I got a B in Statistics and Research 1, but I don’t know if I will be so lucky in Statistics and Research 2. Honestly I am hoping I pull out a C. That will be a damn miracle. Grades come out Wednesday. I will be super stressed until then.

I know I shouldn’t stress about it. It is what it is. I cannot change the grade at this point in the game. Why stress? Stress does me no good at all. None. But I am not so stressed about the grade itself – the grade is just the factor. I am stressed about knowing whether or not I have to repeat it. Of course I am really hoping I passed with a C and can continue moving along. But if I didn’t get atleast a C.. I will have to retake it. It is taught once a year. That means next year. Ugh. It would so delay my graduation. That is why I am stressed. I need to know the gameplan.

Anywho.. that’s my current issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment